This article covers the following for Normal to Dry Skin Types:
- Symptoms and causes of Normal to Dry Skin Types
- How to take care Normal to Dry Skin Types and Laloirelle skincare routine
- Diet and lifestyle tips for Normal to Dry Skin Types
Dry skin is a common condition that dermatologists deal with on a daily basis. Severity in the dry skin condition may cause dry patches and flakiness. People with dry skin may experience more dryness as they age. Here are some general characteristics to identify the dry skin.
- Rough texture
- Lack of moisture
- Low sebum production
- Invisible pores
- Less elasticity
- Feeling of tightness
- Dull complexion
- Redness, itching, and infection sometimes
- Flaking and cracks
- Visible fine lines
Dry skin can be a bit uncomfortable and a result of a variety of factors involving genes or heredity majorly. Genes can influence the amount of sebum production in the oil glands present in the skin. Other factors include aging, weather (heat, cold and wind), hormonal imbalance and routine habits like using harsh chemicals or soaps, medications, and long hot water baths.
How to Take Care Normal to Dry Skin Types?
It is important to have a healthy skin care routine to achieve a fresh, supple and youthful skin. It is recommended to choose a good moisturizer for dry skin after reading its label and looking for the ingredients inside it.
Water-based lotions and creams may simply not be moisturizing enough if you have dry skin. Face oil, on the other hand, can help you deeply hydrate and overcome your dry skin. The best oil-based moisturizers for dry skin are our Laloirelle Age Defy Face Oil and our Deep Hydration Face Oil. Our Age Defy Face Oil is for you if have dry skin and you would like to hydrate, soften, prevent future signs of aging, and get radiantly beautiful skin. Our Deep Hydration Face Oil is designed for very dry or mature skin, and helps to deeply hydrate and nourish, while promoting elasticity and instantly filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
There are four basic steps to the Laloirelle skincare routine:
- Cleanser 2. Toner 3. Moisturizer 4. Serum
Goal for Normal to Dry Skin Types: to deeply nourish your delicate skin, bathing it in rich essential fatty acids and herbal extracts with powerful antioxidants.
- Cleanser: Renew & Lift Soap Cleanser with Chlorophyll and Thyme
- Toner: Clear Skin Replenishing Toner made with herbal distillations
- Moisturizer: Age Defy Face Oil or Deep Hydration Face Oil
- Serum: Age Renewal Serum with 5 stem cells complex and ultra rich Hyaluronic Acid
Step 3 – Moisturizer:
Diet and Lifestyle Tips for Normal to Dry Skin Types
Here are some routine tips and healthy foods for dry skin to follow that will make you fall in love with your skin again.
- Prefer taking short baths to prevent stripping off the required sebum from the skin.
- Avoid harsh cleansers and perfumed soaps; use the mild ones.
- Avoid scrubbing too much on the skin.
- Apply a cold compress to reduce itching and redness.
- Apply the moisturizer right after cleansing
- Use cotton or natural fibers to pat dry the skin.
Our skin requires nutrients from inside as well to keep itself in balance. One can achieve a healthy and moisturized skin by including the following foods into a daily diet.
- Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Sweet potato
- Olive oil