This article covers the following for Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type:
- Symptoms and causes of Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type
- How to take care Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type and Laloirelle skincare routine
- Diet and lifestyle tips for Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type
Aging is a natural process that leads to wrinkled skin. Wrinkles might be more visible in people with dry skin and those living in a harsh environment. Wrinkles are the creases or fine lines that develop due to loss of collagen in the skin. A proper skin care routine can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and also to smooth out the fine lines.
- Formation of lines and creases
- Wrinkles around eyes and mouth, and on forehead and lips are quite common
- Rough skin
- Less elasticity
- Fragile and transparent
- Vulnerable to bruising
- Loose appearance
- Loss of fat in cheeks, chin and eye area
A variety of factors contribute to wrinkled/aged skin. Aging itself is the major cause behind wrinkled skin. Our skin loses its elasticity and produces less collagen as we get older. Less production of natural oils makes skin drier and makes wrinkles more visible. Exposure to sun rays speeds up the aging process and is the second major cause of fine lines on the skin. Other factors that contribute to older looking saggy skin include repetitive facial expressions, less sleep, smoking, stress, and obesity.
How to Take Care Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type?
Just like with dry skin, water-based lotions and creams rarely provide enough moisturizing effect for mature skin. Luckily, using oils that are loaded with anti-wrinkle benefits that help stimulate skin cell regeneration and promote skin elasticity, plus herbal extracts with powerful antioxidant, and anti-aging properties, can help to plump and firm skin, while fading fine lines and wrinkles.
You have two amazing choices in oil-based moisturizers to help you get the more youthful, wrinkle-free looking skin you want. Laloirelle Regenerative Face Oil delivers essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins, along with trans-Retinoic acid (Retinol) to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also firms, while supporting skin cell regeneration.
Our Deep Hydration Face Oil offers a blend of oils and anti-aging herbs and extracts that are unsurpassed for instantly filling in lines and wrinkles, combating signs of aging, and nourishing and smoothing skin.
There are four basic steps to the Laloirelle skincare routine:
- Cleanser 2. Toner 3. Moisturizer 4. Serum
Goal for Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type: loaded with anti-wrinkle benefits that reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, promote skin elasticity and firm skin.
- Cleanser: Renew & Regenerate Bar Soap with Bergamot and Blood orange
- Toner: Clear Skin Replenishing Toner made with herbal distillations
- Moisturizer: Regenerative Face Oil, Deep Hydration Face Oil or
- Age Defy Face Oil
- Serum: Age Renewal Serum with 5 stem cells complex and ultra rich Hyaluronic Acid
Step 1 – Cleanser:
Step 3 – Moisturizer:
Diet and Lifestyle Tips for Aged/ Wrinkled Skin Type
Wrinkled skin needs regular attention and care to transform into a smooth younger looking skin. Here are a few lifestyle and dietary tips to achieve healthier skin.
- Apply sunscreen of more than 30 SPF indoors and outdoors.
- Reapply the sunscreen in case of sweating
- Wear full clothing to cover your body and a hat during summers
- Avoid smoking and stay away from second-hand smoking as well
- Keeping oneself relaxed and avoiding stress can help a lot
- Exercise regularly and take full sleep
- Apply moisturizer to prevent skin from drying
A healthy and balanced diet can help to prevent the early development of fine lines and can give a healthy glow to the skin.
- Keep your diet simple and natural
- Avoid processed and salty foods as they can swell up the skin
- Take a balanced diet including vitamins, minerals, fats, and proteins
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid caffeinated drinks that can dehydrate your skin
- Take supplements of vitamin A, C, and E (work as anti-oxidants), if not getting enough through regular diet.